ACCADEMIA BELCANTO ASSISI (ACADEMY BELCANTO ASSISI)
1. Who we are
The International University for Peace in collaboration with the Social and Cultural organization “Movimento Costruire il Futuro” organize the first season of the Academy Belcanto Assisi.
We chose this town for academic studies because of the elevated spirituality that is found here as well as Assisi’s and Umbria’s artistic and historical significance to the world.
In fact, the Umbrian region has been a source of profound inspiration for generations of artists, poets and musicians, beginning with the poet Sesto Aurelio Properzio, born in Assisi, but also the spiritual poem of Saint Francis and the masterpieces of Cimabue, Giotto, Simone Martini, il Perugino, the Lorenzetti brothers and the lyrics of Corelli, Liszt, Messaien, Poulenc, just to mention a few.
The Academy BelCanto Assisi, will certainly positively effect and inspire young musicians. We will help create: new ideas, new experiences and new creative possibilities.
The Professors of the Academy are well known and respected on the international level, with many, many years of experience. We are all very excited to offer this extremely rare and exclusive experience. The Professors are excited and interested in developing and advancing lyrical and classical music as this is their professional and inspirational quest in life.
We are looking forward to having an intellectual communication which is productive in finding solutions to vastly improve the artistic ability and success of the individual attendee. The final product will exude success!
INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY FOR PEACE
Dott. Roberto Sannipola – University head
Dott. Natalia Mogilevskaia – Head of the Academy Belcanto Assisi faculty
Dott. Omero Ottaviani – Manager (Commercial Director)
Dott. Ettore Bertolini – coordinator of Public Relations
ACCADEMIA BELCANTO ASSISI
- Edward Randall, tenor – Professor at Hochschule für Music Carl Maria von Weber (Dresden, Germany), solist Guest of Lyric Theaters in Germany (Leipzig, Dresden, Chemnitz and so on), of Israel Opera, of the National Theatre of Tokyo, of the Bayreuther Festspielededicated to Richard Wagner and others.
Privat belcanto study, Master Class by WEclassic at Seoul, South Korea.
- Master Class regarding vocal technique, repertoire.
- Irina Rindzuner, soprano – Soloist Guest in many Lyric Theaters, such as: Metropolitan Opera, New York City Opera, Opera Nice Côte d’Azur (France), Den Norske Opera (Norway), Ópera Nacional de Chile;Minnesota Opera (USA), Ekaterinburg Opera (Russian), Opéra de Montréal (Canada), Erfurt Opera (Germany), Landestheater Linz (Austria), Festival «Sacred Sound» (Assisi), Puccini Festival (Torre del Lago, Italy), Lyric Theatre Giuseppe Verdi (Trieste) and others.
Private Belcanto Study, Master Class in many countries throughout the
- Master Class regarding vocal tecnique, repertoire.
- Natalia Mogilevsakaia (pianoforte) – pianist, voice caoch, language and Italian pronunciationcaoch.
The guest of many music festivals, for example: International Festival Sofia Gubaydullina (Moscow, Russia), Nuovi Scenari Italiani (Rom), International Week dedicated tu Mozart (Chieti), Days of Russian Music (Prague e Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic), Giuseppe Verdi Festival and International Festival “Suono Sacro” (Assisi), Musical Marathon “ Tribiute tu Mozart” (Radio Europa, Milan), many concerts in Moscow’s chamber holls (including here at the Alexander Scriabin Museum), St. Petersburg (Russia) , Minck (Belorus) to name a few.
A multi-year collaboration with Opera Theaters and opera singers.
2. Targeted Student Participants
The summer courses, 2019 are oriented towards the International student and professional singers interested in the technical aspects and also in the aspects of artistic interpretation of the lyrical repertoire; to the artists motivated to improve their specialized vocal skills, increasing new perspectives for the growth of the individual artists professional career.
The advanced courses provide the active participation (private lessons regarding techincal vocality and repertoire in front of the public), Participants will also could be involved in a passive participation as listeners.
Also, for all the active participants there exists the possible experience of added private lessons (through personal agreement). Following the course completion a professional concert will be performed as a finale of all students and professors and their fine work.
The Participation Certificate of Accademia Belcanto Assisi by the private International Univeristy for Peace will be released to all successful participants completing all requirements at the final evening program of the summer session.
The Summer Session will take place from the 18th to 28st of July 2019
The participants can choose the language of the courses: English, Italian, German and Russian.
Also, within of the summer session 2019 there will be a cultural and educative program: upon request of the participants, we can organized various excursions
PROGRAM OF STUDIES
ACADEMIC YEAR 2019 – 2020:
- Summer Session
- from 18 to 28 July 2019: advanced courses, concerts, excursions;
- Winter Session
from 26 to 29 December 2019*: coaching, advanced courses, concerts;
- Summer Session
from 18 to 28 July 2020*: International competition for singers – advanced courses, concerts.
PROGRAM OF THE SUMMER SESSION
OF THE ACCADEMY BELCANTO ASSISI
18 – 28 July 2019
17.00 – 18.00 – registration of participants
18.00 – courses inauguration, happy hour
19.07 – 21.07 (THREE DAYS)
10.00 -13.00 – Advanced courses: vocal technique, style, repertoire
16.00 – 19.00 – Advanced courses: vocal technique, style, repertoire
Individual studies: Private lessons with a professor and/or a collaborator master;
23.07 – 25.07 (THREE DAYS)
10.00 – 13.00 – Advanced courses: vocal technique, style, repertoire
16.00 – 19.00 – Advanced courses: vocal technique, style, repertoire
Individual Studies, Private lessons with a professor and/or a collaborator master;
10.00 – 13.00 – Advanced courses: preparation for the final concert
16.00 – 19.00 – advanced courses: preparation for the final concert;
20.00 Final Ceremony: delivery of participation certificates; Concert of the Summer Session 2019 of the Accademy Belcanto Assisi participants.
A crucial condition for participating in the advanced courses of Academy Good Singing, Assisi is the obvious possession and demonstration of exemplary motivation of each and every candidate and the musical education corresponding to our courses.
Applications for admission of the candidates written in free form and integrated by a document attesting the musical preparation level, will be accepted from 1 March to 15 April 2019 at the following email address:
After review of the admission request, The University Administration will send the official form for application (to fill out) and also the banking coordinates for the payment of the subscription (entry) fee and completion of the participation certificate.
The subscription fee is 80.00 euros which must be deposited befor 20 April 2019;
This quote guarantees the presence of the active participant group consisting of at least 20 participants and is part of the total course cost. However, if we do not reach the minimum number of participants, the courses shall not proceed and the advance fee will be refunded.
The full payment and also the booking of accommodations must be paid no later than 20 May 2019.
– Active participants of the advanced courses for 2 professors (42 hours)
€ 840 + € 15 for the certificate
– Active Participation of the advanced courses for 1 Professor (21 hours)
€ 740 + € 15 for the certificate
– Courses participation as listener (no time limit)
€ 255 + € 15 for the certificate
– Payment for the certificate of course participation (for every category) € 15
– Possible individual lessons with a Professor (by agreement with a Professor) € 100 per hour
– Possible lessons of setting the Italian pronunciation with a substitute teacher (by previous agreement with a Professor) € 70 per hour.
the payment for the lessons will be paid the same day of the lesson
- Starting from € 500 for 10 days (breakfast included)
Transfer Cost from/to Roma/Firenze Airport:
- With comfortable Limos cars, maximum 7 – 8 passengers, direct to the hotel in Assisi: the cost is € 50,00 per person (with 7 – 8 persons), the travel time is about three hours with a stop;
- By train from the Fiumicino Airport (change train at theTermini station in Rome) to Assisi station: the ticket cost is between € 18,75 – € 24, 75;
- By interregional Bus “SulgaAutolinee” to Assisi station
The ticket cost is between €23 – €26; travel time is about three hours;
- The Bus ticket cost from the Assisi station to the town center (there is a bus approximately every 30 minutes) € 1.50 (travel time: 20 min).
tel.: +39 349360 0393
social net: WatsApp (write and call)
+39 349360 0393
Accademia Belcanto Assisi